Life is a balance of holding on and letting go ~ Keith Urban
I love reading about your experiences, you make it sound so neon and fantastic. please please please keep me posted as much as you can! HUGS! can't wait to meet her!
I also recommend whatever drug they offer you before the epidural--they'll ask you if you want something to "help you relax". Scream, "YES PLEASE!!!" and enjoy every second of it. You'll think your 17 and high again. ;)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love reading about your experiences, you make it sound so neon and fantastic. please please please keep me posted as much as you can! HUGS!
can't wait to meet her!
I also recommend whatever drug they offer you before the epidural--they'll ask you if you want something to "help you relax". Scream, "YES PLEASE!!!" and enjoy every second of it. You'll think your 17 and high again. ;)
Post a Comment