Friday, November 02, 2007

Evelynn Rae







Born 10/27/07



6:34 pm



6 lbs 0 oz



18 1/2 inches






8 comments:

Muffin Cake said...

Congratulations!!! Mom and baby are looking beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations and welcome to motherhood. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

She is absolutley Beautiful! I am glad to know she is here and you both are doing well.

Kellie said...

Welcome Evelynn!!

mommafar said...

What a beautiful baby! Although, I lost the date game, I bet on the 1st. Evelyn was born on my sister's birthday though, so I'll forgive you!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world little one!! Congrats to the new parents!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nisha and Brian! I hope you are doing better now that you are home. She is such a BEAUTIFUL baby! I'm so happy for you all.

Cristina

Raquel said...

YaY TO YOU ALL! Your family is beautiful!

Hugs!
Quel