Sunday, August 03, 2008

Memories

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you! reminisce away...

3 comments:

Raquel said...

OMG - Jack and Karen! I still never watch 3 seconds of that show w/o thinking of you and how much we used to laugh.
I have many memories of you and us...fond memories. I LOVED your wedding and I'm so glad that I was there.
I'm going to remind you of a house party in your home in SL with Anna and Heather-- you sat on my BF's(at the time)lap and told him how great I was- then we laughed some more. You always brought out the laughter in me.
I was always trying to come to NAR to talk to you too, I would stay there for at least 30 minutes at a time discussing weekends, guys, and etc. Good times.. Miss U!

Anonymous said...

ah memories...so many to choose from...I can't stop laughing just thinking of what I could say.

I remember the look on your face when your dad was "teaching" me how to do laundry...

Mostly I remember that you were always there for me, no matter what. I wish I could be as good a friend as you are.

mommafar said...

Hmm, how about Mexico? That was the first time I met you, and it was so much fun to have you and Heather drive all the way down to go to Mexico with us. One word- "Can't", sums up the drive down, doesn't it???