Wednesday, January 13, 2010

...

How crappy is it when you suck at updating your own blog? That's like having to take credit for the crusty toothpaste in the sink. Yes, it's mine... I didn't feel the need to take care of it. Guilty.

We survived the holidays and I have to say that hands down the best thing about it was having Oakley Christmas morning. Our Christmas's with him are always my favorite. We also made the decision that we were not leaving Christmas day. We weren't going to introduce the kids to all of their gifts and then make them shower, get dressed and leave them behind for the day. We lounged and had a wonderful dinner at home. It was perfect.

Evie newsletters will follow... for reals. I imagine there will be pictures and a lot of other random dribble. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

mommafar said...

I'm glad your back! It's great to be home for Xmas, huh. And your barrettes are gorgeous, by the way...