I have had like eight million funny stories to tell from since Labor day til now, but have been so busy. Mostly not busy, but lethargic. Lethargic because I am not dieting until next Monday and in the meantime I have been eating cookies for breakfast. Not small cookies, large ones. Not chocoloate chips (except for the ones Allison baked and brought in to work with the morsels. I must have thought morsels meant small, or tid bit because I think I may have eaten the majority of the tempting morsels) chocolate chunks. Large ones on the large cookies. Wash it down with some crab dip, potato salad, and a sandwich and you got yourself a reason to struggle putting on your pants. I saw What not to wear this weekend and a woman had like my exact same style. Could you just die?! Oh yeah, but then I figure once I am uncomfortable in my chair that I should drink a lot of water and maybe take a multi vitamin... and refresh my lipstick. A girl has to hold on to her looks after all.
My must go home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment