I showed up to work today with my pants on backwards. That pretty much begins to sum things up. I dreamt last night of hash browns, gravy and chicken fried steak. I went to work a half hour early so that I could stop at the Blue Hills Cafe and eat breakfast. I was a very happy girl, however about a half hour later my stomach realized that it hated me. Hated me very much.
While I was at the Cafe the couple sitting next to me bowed their heads and prayed before they ate. I don't know why but little things like that still surprise me about living in a small community. We are growing so much and most of the implanted people are from Southern California because we have the mild climate with the small town feel. We also have Phoenix close for the city life and Sedona close for a retreat. It really is a great place to be. Sometimes I feel dumb being in Dewey, which is nothing more than a rest stop on the freeway. It's growing though, and it will take our property value with it.
I am so very excited to have three days off. Tomorrow I am the only person in customer service, let's hope no huge disasters surface. If so, maybe I can put them off until Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
On no!!!!! You are being blog-spammed!!!!!
Post a Comment