I love it in You've Got Mail when they are comparing the feeling of fall to the smell of bouquets of #2 pencils. It really does smell like brand new school supplies! I love the feeling in the air. It makes me really happy. It's nearly dark already and I am still at work, if they change my schedule with daylight's savings to 5:30 again then I will leave and see the stars already! We have pumpkins on our path at home that look so cute. I would love to go ape shit and buy a bunch of decorations, but I figure I will just do a couple each year so that they are ones that I really love. I am so excited to pull out my Christmas decorations! ha ha.
I think that we may host Thanksgiving at my house this year. This will be my chance to prove to myself that I can host something without turning into Monica on Friends. I turn into an absolute freak trying to make everything perfect and then I'm absolutely miserable to be around... and Brian and I are usually fighting by then! Not this time... fingers crossed....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment