Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Long time...

It's been forever since I've written (that sounds like it came directly out of my Jr High diary).

You know what I hate? When grown men pile in to the back of a pickup truck, freezing their asses off in their hoodies and then STARE at the person driving behind them. Very awkward. Especially when I am trying to eat my string cheese in the morning. Honestly, if you are heading to a construction site and have to pick up a few of your friends, or...as it sometimes is...your amigos. Perhaps you should take the low rider van and not the two door Toyota with the letters scraped off the back to spell "yo".

My sister and Brandy arrive tomorrow night and we are going wedding dress shopping on Friday. This petrifies me. I have never seen myself in a huge white gown. What if I look like an albino whale? What if I get struck down by lightning? haha. We are also doing the pictures for my wedding invitations this weekend, that makes me feel so...Mormon! The fact that they are not being taken in the Temple gardens or at the Great Salt Lake is somewhat of a relief I guess.

I am going to Florida for a tradeshow the week of the 19th. I have never been to Florida and can't help but picture Miami Vice, or an episode of CSI-stupid small town girl that I am.

I went to the dentist and realized that I have a huge fear of the bastards. I sat down in the chair and burst in to tears. I think it all goes back to when I got my bottom wisdom teeth out and came home with a ripped mouth and two black eyes. The dental office gave me a valium to take before my cleaning yesterday, but it didn't work at all. They should really make their tools less shiny, I think it's the sparkle on the hook of death that is about to scrap the shit out of my tooth that scares me the most. They could at least make it look more friendly. Speaking of friendly, they just built a children dentist's office and it looks like a fun house. Add the bright colors with the "bling" sound on the tools and that would send me screaming out of there...complete with flailing arms.

No comments: