First off, yay for two very stubborn girls coming together and realizing that their friendship is too important to turn their backs on. I am so happy that Tracey is back in my life. I just feel like a huge weight has been lifted.
Tonight I plan to relish me some retail therapy. A male coworker asked me what that was. I explained that it is where you buy things that you don't really need... with money that you don't really have... all while the endorphines rush through you. The word cute will be used quite a bit, as well as "but it's on sale!" I may even decide to purchase a pair of jeans but can't promise anything.
We may go hiking with the in-laws and Buddy on Sunday. I think that this sounds like a whole lotta fun... even though my in-laws (who are 70 & 60 something) can totally run circles around me. sigh. Baby steps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment