I love me some Valentine's Day!
First, I love hearts. Anything with hearts screams my name. I have a heart tattoo and my kitchen is quickly becoming heart-themed. There is a gallery downtown with tons of hearts and the lady knows my husband by name because he goes there for holidays... and when he's in trouble.
Second, I'm a total and complete sap. I love romance. I love love! I love romantic movies, commercials, (the novels are a little too over the top even for me) but the classic romance novels. ::loud sigh::
Third, I love those damn sugar cookies with the pink frosting. I've eaten 5 in two days. I don't plan to stop. I know that I should... but I may just have to ask them to be my Valentine. I will make a mail box from a shoe box and put tin foil and doilies on it and then I will pass one to the package of deliciousness and hope like Charlie Brown that I get a response. If not, I will have the inch of frosting remnants on my ass to show for it. And then, back on the wagon!
So, on Tuesday I will give my fat rolls a hug and wish them a happy Valentine's Day and put off the weigh in for this week. I've promised my husband a fun evening once we put Oakley to bed... so maybe I'll work off a little bit of those calories! ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment