Here it goes!
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting on comment on their blog.
I was tagged by Cupcake
1. Weird. I have to shower with one eye open at all times and one closed. This is so that if soap gets in my open eye I will have one on reserve in case someone is standing there looking at me. This is my biggest shower fear. Someone just standing there, looking at me. I also have to peek out of the shower curtain every few seconds to make sure that the person isn't there.
2. Weird. Sometimes I will be driving down the street and have a desire to open the door and roll out of my car. This is usually on the freeway. When I smoked cigarrettes I also sometimes wanted to take the lit ciggy and smash it into my mouth and start chewing. I guess I just have very strange impulses.
3. Random. I knew that there would be times in my married life where I wouldn't necessarily like my husband. I never knew that it would happen so soon.
4. Random. The women in my office can tell when I need to pump because the neckline of my scrub top is crooked. Gotta love breastfeeding from just one side.
5. Weird. Some of my favorite people on earth are girls that I have never met except for online. (Hi Phx Nesties!) I miss them So dang much.
6. Random. I lettered in volleyball managing when I was a Sophomore. I only did it because my friends were on the team and I was good at braiding all of their hair. I think it's hilarious that I got a letter for it!
7. Random. I am super, super petrified of statues. Lifesize statues. They just aren't right.
I can't even think of seven blogs that I read that haven't been tagged... but I will try. Heater, Mommafar, Alea, Quel and Jason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Lol! Confession: I have to have my eyes open when I shower too ;)
I love, love, LOVE number three! I, too, was amazed at how quickly the "my husband is annoying the crap out of me" phase hit. LOL!
Love your post! I got a good laugh. I just finished mine so I hope you enjoy~
Hugs my dear,
Post a Comment