Saturday, October 25, 2008

Today


Today is Evelynn's first birthday party. Last year at this time I had no clue that I would be a mommy two weeks early - however I would have hugged someone if they told me that!

It's so funny watching Evie this morning because she has no clue that there will be an onslaght of presents and admirers tonight. I even have her presents set out and she has no clue. She really only cares about head diving off of the couch onto the air mattress with Oakley.
Pictures to follow and Evie's one year newsletter. It's so bittersweet. I am so excited for everything that she is doing and all of her new discoveries. But I am losing my little teeny baby.

1 comment:

MixedNuts said...

Evie,

Happy Birthday!! I am sure your Mommy and Aunt Clara went all out. Wish I could be there to celebrate with all of you. Just know someone in Kaysville loves you and is so excited to watch you grow up. You ave a amazing mother and I know you will always have the best.

Nish it only gets better from here. I am so proud of you. I hope you enjoy the day!!

Love Tray