Friday, June 03, 2005

Is it over yet?

My day:
First of all it was absolutely impossible for me to get out of bed this morning. I was awake for an hour before I finally dragged my lazy ass out of bed and stumbled into my closet to throw on warm up pants and one of Brian's marathon t-shirts... which brings the questions from everyone (oh. Did you run the marathon, no... no I didn't. Do I look like I can run period? No, no I don't.) I don't want to be awake and I am still in a little bit of shock from finding out that my Uncle died yesterday. Not quite sure how to register that one.
Work is still completely screwed up. Person 1: Hi Nisha, do this. Person 2: If you wait a little longer you won't have to do that. Person 1: Here's more of the same stuff to do, why aren't you working on it? Argh.
Friday lunch, ADI buys it and brings it in. Customer service needs to eat at their desks by their phone and answer it throughout. This is your lunch "break". I wish I still smoked.

No comments: