Wednesday, June 01, 2005

One day it will be great

So, my work has finally upgraded from DOS Peachtree to a Windows based program. In the meantime we have all had to try and quickly learn the software (with about an hour of training) while maintaining the same level of customer service. Even though we are switching between two systems and mostly don't have a clue. Backorders haven't been shipped or received for two days, pricing is off, all sorts of fun stuff. I dreamt all last night about putting orders in the new system. Hardly slept... and can't wait to go home. I have some extra time because everything has stopped while they try to make the UPS shipping system work right along with our new software. We specialize in selling software.. how is it that this is so darn difficult? We are also in the process of interviewing for a new person in Customer Service. Scared of whoever that will be. The last girl was cute (seems to be a pre requisite) but kept showing up to work still drunk from the night before spent bar hopping and hip hop dancing in zero clothes. Tons of fun.

I toI just want to go home and go to sleep. Only a half hour left, why am I here? This is unknown. Part of the lack of communication that seems to keep this office in orbit... or it's version of what should be an orbit, movement or something to that effect.

I ate way too many jelly beans today and made myself sick. I ordered some flip flops that haven't arrived yet. My books from Amazon were sent snail mail and I currently have nothing to read and must resort to half-ass watching Brian watch basketball. I hate basketball, a bunch of delinquents throwing a ball around and clearly talking shit to eachother. We can read lips... what kind of example are they trying to be to children. Oh, that's right... they don't give a shit. Sportsmanship? No, they're much to busy getting away with sexual assaults.

My sister is dating my ex boyfriend.

No comments: