I'm just a smiling fool today! Brian and I aren't doing anything special (we hung out on Sunday and had a pre-celebration) but we have Oakley tonight. I am going to dinner with the in-laws and he has band practice. . . however I am wondering if anyone will show once their wives find out!
I love looking around and seeing hearts and flowers and hearing people's stories. I know that I should be open to different ways of thinking - but all of those "I don't celebrate Valentine's Day because it's a holiday invented by the greeting card company" people irritate the living crap out of me. Just fold a piece of damn paper and make a heart and give it to someone. It will feel good, I promise! Hug those special people in your life extra tight and say things mushier than you normally would.
Even the single people should be able to take a deep breath and absorb the romance. It's everywhere! It's possible and out there!
Oh, and me and the scale are not on speaking terms. I weighed myself even though I said that I wouldn't and it says that I'm back to where I started. It doesn't get a valentine. I am thinking about maybe doing a monthly weigh-in. This one up and two down crap is enough to just drive a girl crazy! (crazier than I already am that is...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I met my husband on Valentines day so I totally feel your sentiments on the Hallmark Holiday! I LOVE it!
Also, I've tossed around the idea of a monthly weigh in as well but decided against it. I just try (TRY) not the let the weekly numbers get me and look at the overall month as a whole.
AND I LOVED your dream! LOL I cracked up! How crazy. No liquid diets here.
TSB Those Skinny Bitches!!! It was a post I wrote a while back. Basically that person is saying I'm just one of those skinny bitches now. Gee don't I wish!
Post a Comment