Fighting with the bf. I wanted to go home and just take the dog for a walk, but now it started raining and his mom and grandma are coming over so I will need to act like Merry Sunshine er Happy Future Daughter in law. Why is it so hard for some men to allow themselves to be happy? Like being constantly grumpy is some sort of sign of masculinity. I don't get it. I feel like I've been dancing and doing cartwheels in front of him for months, while he tries to find more reasons to be pissed off at the world. I'm tired. I didn't get an invitation to his stupid pity party and I wouldn't want to go anyways. It takes so much more energy to act the way he's acting. I would have just given up and gone and taken a nap a long time ago rather than mull around like this.
Naps are the cure all. This may be why I've spent so much of my life sleeping. My sister says that I'm like an infant, as long as I'm not tired and have been fed I'm fine. If not... whoa, I'll let you know.
Being in a relationship doesn't mean that my job in life is to keep him happy. I am beginning to learn that. Yes, I'm a shoulder and a support, but you become annoying when you are trying to cheer up a person that doesn't want to be cheery. This also ruins my moods and it creates this whole vicious cycle and suddenly we are fighting (again) and don't know why.
I have some house plants that I need to repot tonight and that makes me happy. Also, future mother in law and Grandma are bringing pizza. My puppy's cute and Oakley's at the house. Custody battles and mediation agreements suck ass... but I'm not going to waste my time stomping around and cursing God over it. Not that I'm perfect at handling situations. I can be just as stubborn and sulky as the rest, but come on! Can a girl catch a break here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment