The afternoons have been so slow lately. After all of my bitching about being overloaded with work I'm sure that this is being greeted with eye rolls from anyone (poor souls) that happen to be reading. However, this does mean that I have time to write... and shop online. Lord help me. It is way too easy to press "add to cart".
My dog and I grow increasingly closer every day. He was bought for Oakley, and picked out by Brian, but he has become my dog. I took him to the puppy park yesterday and he's almost figured out fetching. He was so tired when he got home. He snored all night.
I have a pedicure appointment tomorrow. Thank goodness. My feet are so scaley. I'm still broke, but Allison got me a gift certificate for my birthday. She must have taken pity on my scales.
I promised myself that I wouldn't get addicted to the Real World ever again. . . but the Real World Austin has won... and I am a viewer. New episode tonight in the ten spot.
I have been having some really strange dreams about people that I haven't thought about in forever. This probably means that someone from my past will be showing up out of the blue. I hope it isn't someone crappy but the universe doesn't take requests.
Counting down the minutes until you're off takes on a whole new light when there's over 50 of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I LOVE THE REAL WORLD TOO! I HAVE BEEN HOOKED SINCE REAL WORLD SAN DIEGO. I CAN'T STOP WATCHING LAGUNA BEACH EITHER...AHHHH IM AN MTV JUNKIE.
Post a Comment