My poor little kitty crawled up on me last night while I was on the couch reading Cosmo and as I went to put her I realized that from her ears to her neck was completely sticky with puppy saliva. There was even a booger (nose or eye, I don't know) in the mix. I had to clean her up and love on her a bit. The whole time Buddy was trying to join in the episode. He gets so jealous and has the cutest face. It's very hard to be mad at him or ignore him for long. When they play she bats at him and gets up high for an advantage. When she's not on something he usually pounces on her, holds her down and tries to see how much of her head he can fit in her mouth. He doesn't hurt her, he just pretends to bite the shit out of her while holding her down with his paw.
I got new bedding and both animals had to be involved in putting it on the bed. The dog was trying to lay in the middle and the cat was trying to attack the sheets as we tried to straighten them. Once we add more kids in to the mix it's really going to be a circus. (sp?)
I saw Kathy Griffith's special on Bravo and just about died. She had me laughing so hard. She's a bigger asshole than I am and I find that hilarious!
Happy hour tonight at the Outback. I get off earlier now so we will have longer to order 2 for one! Whoo Hoo!
Tomorrow I have no Brian or Oakley until after 3 pm. I am going to watch chick flicks, read cosmo and stay in my pajamas until then. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment