I am BORED! I have finished everything that I had pending and the last five minutes are dragging. I feel like I can feel the second hand clicking, and I think it hesitates before it does so. So, I get to ramble and have it up for the world to see. This is what I am driven to. I keep trying to jump on myspace, but once I do I realize that I don't have anything to do on there. I'm not quite sure how it keeps some people occupied for long periods of time. Ah well, maybe I'm just bitter because not much happens for me! ; )
Tonight is dinner with the in-laws and Grandma. There is some tension from recent comments and so on. Of course, we will all pretend like everything's just fine and smile through clenched teeth. They will leave and I will be able to fight with Brian in private! haha.
I just finished the book Smashed: Story of a Drunken Girlhood. I recommend it to any girl that is much like myself and was usually the last one standing and could outdrink most of the guys. That seems to become your identity after a while, and it's hard to turn your back on that girl. Very hard.
Before that I read Running with Scissors (disturbingly good) and Memoirs of a Geisha (loved it, but was a little disappointed to realize that I wasn't actually reading a true story...the joys of being blonde I suppose).
I get to play Easter Bunny this weekend and I am very excited about that. Oakley asked for a harmonica...fingers crossed I can find one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment