Apparently I was ripped off when I bought my Neon and they couldn't go through with the trade-in, so for now I get to keep my car...however I am being constantly reminded about what we can't do- without a truck. Meh. I'm over it. I can laugh about it a little bit as I picture Rick the Dealer, Brian and his dad standing around with hands on their hips talking about how women shouldn't be able to buy cars by themselves. Brian's father has been adamently trying to get me to cancel my warrantee, this may also keep him up at night. But if I run out of gas on the side of the road and want roadside assistance...by God I will pay the extra $2 a month to ensure that. And, I don't mind the idea of stressing him out a bit over my $2 a month rip-off.
Tonight is band practice in my garage. sigh. I am trying as hard as I can to stretch my day a bit so that I don't have to endure the entire "set list". I have heard Brians' songs a million times and even if I'm present for the entire 3-hour jam session he insists on bringing in the recording of it and pointing out highlights while he plays the CD over my television on the DVD player (ruining any chance of distracting myself watching the TV guide station).
I never did point out that I found my dream wedding dress! You know it's the right one when you feel skinny in it. Not just acceptable... like an actual toothpick. No wait! A HOT toothpick! haha.
My visit with Clara and Brandy was tons of fun and well overdue. Unfortunately they brought a huge snow storm with them so they couldn't enjoy the lovely weather we usually have. That's ok though. Game night was a huge success and Buddy has a huge crush on Brandy. He's been a little down since she left and walks around with the toy she bought him in his mouth. (or what's left of it.) He tried to chase me this morning as I was leaving for work. This resulted in at least three laps around my car in the middle of the cul de sac with Brian right behind him yelling every word in the book. By the time we got him back on the porch the cat had escaped. Brian held the dog down while I ran to my car to leave and he knew he was in trouble and accidentally peed on him! Brian said through clenched teeth "leave NOW". I just stood there for a moment with my hand over my mouth. He must love his Tuesdays off. Especially because I wake up pissed off every week. My mornings are very fragile! ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment