I have spent the past five days bed-ridden with anxiety. I am sick of it running my life. I went to my counselor and she told me that I need to get back on my medication right away. I am going this morning at nine o'clock. I don't care if I need to take medication for the rest of my life, people with heart diseases don't think twice...why should I? I'm sick of not eating, I've lost six pounds.
I just took on too much, and I have been trying to be perfect to everyone and have tried to keep everyone happy. Anyone's stress I take on as my own and make myself sick. I am going to go back to counseling to learn how to not do that.
I urge anyone that is sick with anxiety or depression to not be afraid and to take any measures needed to help themselves. I know that it seems dark and hopeless and you are the only one that can fix it...however weak and hopeless you feel. You can get through it. Life is genuinely good, sometimes you can just get overwhelmed and need a little help. And think of how lucky we are in this generation to have the medical profession understand so much about it. I plan to take advantage of that and get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment