Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Blah freakin blah blah

I've been quite the slacker lately eh? I have every intention of keeping up on this, but time just slips away, and I only have computer access at work. And, unfortunately I'm not a slacker at work.

Nothing much new. Although, surprisingly I am loving the whole domesticated thing. Brian and I are just happy as freakin clams doing dishes together and things like that. He cooks and we watch TV and just hang out. We have had people over a couple of times and it's a lot of fun to be little hosts.

Oakley and the cat are pretty tight, I noticed the other day that she smelt like Brian's cologne. Oakley had sprayed her with it and brushed her teeth, apparantly he wanted her to smell good. Sigh.

Things are getting busy again. I got the new Leann Womack CD and her greatest hits last night and I now carry them wherever I go and listen to them. I may have a problem, but recommend them.

I read my first John Grisham novel, I always thought of him as too main stream to begin reading. I enjoyed it though, read it in a weekend.

No comments: