Living with two males has taught me a few things:
1. Wrestling and knocking eachother over until one or both are pissed off or crying is a term of endearment. Pretending to punch one in the head or fart on the other means you feel very deeply for that person.
2. NEVER sit down on any toilet seat without checking it first. Either it will be up, or wet, or any other unimaginable prospects.
4. Kittens are not meant to simply pet and look at. They should be placed on your head whenever possible and made to dance hula style.
5. Farting is very, very funny.
6. Cleaning food out of your beard or off of your face is not necessary until the meal is over and then it is usually done with the back of your hand.
7. Sleeping requires at least three pillows. Your mate only needs one.
8. Rocky is great entertainment. All five of them.
9. Putting laundry away means putting the entire load in one place, unfolded and out of sight. Hangers are a waste of time.
I know that I will continue to learn more and more and this is what scares me.
My weekend started off with a mini breakdown after my sister told me I may want to go on the atkins diet before getting married because I have a large ass. Brian didn't disagree right away and this led to absolute hysterics complete with covers over my head and toilet paper everywhere. I guess it didn't help that I had a heating pad in tow for my massive cramps. I can laugh about it now, but lord help anyone that tried to see the humor in it on Friday night.
We went yesterday to get directions from Brian's parents on how to take care of their house and Grandma while they are in Europe for a month.
I have decided that I would like all of my bridesmaids to perform the Nepolian Dynamite dance at my reception.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment