The system that we enter all of our orders in has been down for two days now. This should make me appreciate the technology more... but instead we all hate "stupid peachtree". Yesterday we had to write all orders by hand and I had to do all backorders by hand. Then today, once things are up and running, we will be able to go in and completely redo everything we did by hand yesterday. Why wasn't I sick this week instead? ; )
I watched Meet the Fockers last night. Brian and I really enjoyed it especially since we will be getting our families together soon for the wedding. They are beyond opposites also. Brian can't wait to get a bunch of people together that normally wouldn't hang out and just watch what happens. I can't stress about that though, there's plenty more to worry about. He really wants to push for the end of October. We still have to find out what the assessor estimated our house worth at to find out if we will even have the money to throw it all together.
My cat was such a sweet and well behaved kitten. Now she's so naughty all of the time! She is definitely testing boundaries. Last night she was on the kitchen counter looking at us to see if we were going to let her stay or not! The squirt bottle is getting a work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment