Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Damn Perky

Oakley is so damn cute, I had to put a picture of him in here.

I was told that I seemed much too negative in my last post, so now I am going to be (as my dad would say) Pep, pep PEPPY! No, actually I'm not. I think that I would make myself want to vomit, like girls like that usually do.

Honestly though, I am (sort of) positive. But I have the right to be butt hurt and go home and take it out on my boyfriend don't I?

My sister and I got into it and haven't talked for four days, this happens every once in a while, but I hope that we start talking by the time I go to Utah to see everyone next week!

Brian's job has me so mad, and I can completely relate because I used to work for the same place. They don't deserve a man with his amazing work ethic and talent. I have half a mind to tell them but he's determined to stay and be the bigger man.

Last night I weighed myself and then I did it again this morning and was four pounds lighter, how in the hell does that work? Why am I not skinny yet? Argh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Perky" is a term I associate with coffee, naive office bimbos, and air conditioning (specifically in regards to the previous reference). Basically, don't try to be perky.