Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Off to the land of Zion

My trip is finally here. Tonight I will go as far as Flagstaff and crash at Heather's and then we will go to St George tomorrow and visit some of her friends, stay the night there and head to Utah on Thursday. I have a ton of stuff planned and a ton of people to see. We'll see if it actually all pans out, it usually doesn't. Kind of like everything that I planned on getting done this weekend! Ha! I hardly did any of it. I ended up going out Friday night and getting hammered. I haven't done that in so long and learned quickly that I'm not very good at it anymore. It was just supposed to be a couple of beers over dinner. I skipped dinner and drank like 8 beers at Outback and then proceeded to go down town with Meagan and close the bar. I spent the next day puking and miserable. I'm getting old! ; )

Oakley lost another tooth last night. He freaks out and needs a band-aid over a hang nail but came up to me with a bloody kleenex, mouth and tooth like it was no problem! I couldn't believe it. He said that the tooth fairy must have already been asleep so he will put it under his pillow tonight at his mom's. Last time she gave him candy... doesn't that seem a little counter productive as a tooth fairy?

I actually have ZERO emails in my in box at work. That hasn't happened in forever! Scared of when I get back, but for now I can actually relax (knock on wood) on my vacation!

No comments: