I can't believe how quickly my trip to Utah snuck up on me. I thought that I had forever and now suddenly I have a ton of stuff to do and I want to be caught up on work too. I would hate to come back and be in trouble for dropping a ball or something. I guess that'st he big nerd in me that worries so.
Tonight it is to the Outback for happy hour, laundry this weekend, haircut tomorrow, take my car to the shop on Monday, I'm getting my kitty fixed on Tuesday and leaving Tuesday night for Flagstaff. Gotta love procrastination. It's nice to know that most of the people I am visiting are also poor so perhaps I won't be the only one trying not to spend too much money. I'm not getting paid for my vacation so I need to be pretty thrifty because the smaller check will come out right about that time.
A ton of people at work have birthdays this month so we're all going to be fat on cake. We've already had two. Oh geez, but at least one of them is mine! ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment