So, not last night but the night before I had dreams that I was working all night. I had to sleep in Oakley's bed because I was keeping Brian up. I woke up at one point trying to put "paperwork" on his night stand. I didn't get a wink of sleep.
Last night I had nightmares all night about family members that still haunt me. All day I have still been so angry and irritated that things still bug me and will never change. I got a call from my sister to hear that the same old stuff is up. I have a rash and I can barely breathe. I should have known. At least I don't have to see them though, not that I would have gone out of my way to do so.
I want to go home early today. I have a ton of over time hours from this week anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment