It doesn't look good. Everyone that I have talked to have had this for two weeks to a month. Oakley had it first but it's hard to tell with little ones how bad they really feel. I found it odd a few times when he just took a couple of naps out of the blue. He decided to nap at the top of the stairs at his Oma and Opa's house one time so that he could still feel like part of the group and not miss anything. Now that more people are getting this and blaming me I feel horrible. It's amazing how quickly it can spread. If you ever wonder about the eight degrees of separation, just watch where your cold ends up!
So far my best symptom fighters have been decongestants (day time and night time) pineapple juice (for congestion) and honey for my cough. Cough syrup, pain killers, cough drops, antibiotics... none of it has worked otherwise.
Heather said that when she woke up this morning there was magic in the air. I told her that if any of that magic contained immunity to send it my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
To continue being the voice of doom... Day time Tylenol cold medicine becomes your life saver and night time becomes your best friend. I went way past the recomended dosages for the amount to consume in a day, the amount to consume consecuatively and the amount to consume without consulting a doctor. Maybe my children will have three arms but fuck them. They will hate me all then way up until the day they become a virtuoso concert pianist that is unparralelled in the field.
Besides, I had a cold.
Post a Comment