I pussed out and had to go home early yesterday. Once the vomitting started I was through. My jeans are easier to get on today... lol, not that I would want to go through this again to lose weight. I have Aunts that used to wish that they would get in a horrible accident and have to get their jaws wired shut so that they would be skinny. That's the most irritating comment I think I've heard to this day.
My friend Heather is staying with me tonight. She is giving a speech at the women's walk in Prescott and me and her mom are going to go watch her. I'm so excited to see her and spend time with her, and even more excited to show off my gorgeous house. I am in the midst of washing sheets and I need to Lysol the place so that nobody else gets sick. It's Spring time, enough of this crap.
Brian had a few too many last night and was talking about some accent pieces he would like to get, like a coat of arms in our hallway. First of all, I am absolutely petrified of statues and life-size things, especially ones lurking in hallways around corners. Second of all, where would we find such a thing and would it cost us our first born, third... what the #$ck!? A Suit of Arms! He said that it would be a tribute to our familie's heritage... he's adopted and I don't know what the hell my heritage is. Then he said maybe a bald eagle statue and an American Flag... neither of us are patriotic and again... STATUE!
Brian said that this would be a great time to face my fears. I suggested in that case that we get a monkey (he is so scared of monkeys), a midget, and a poodle. He said the monkey would be fine if it played football with him, the poodle would just be gross and he would kick it and he doesn't want a midget running around... I forgot that that's one of my issues too. I think it's funny that he doesn't picture a midget walking, it would only run. I might have to kick it in that case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is funny. My friend Josh finds dwarves to be incredibly uplifting. He hopes to be successful enough someday to hire one as a personal assistant. That way whenever he is upset, depressed or angry all he would have to do is call his assistant into the room and with one look he would be happy again. One time we went to our friend's wedding. Cooinciding with the wedding was a little peoples convention in the same hotel. I have never seen Josh happier. Just getting on a elevatior full of them was probably the highlight of his year.
Post a Comment