I just want to sit down and throw a tantrum I am so over not feeling well!
I entered in a huge order at work and then realized that the reseller gets special pricing because of the total of this order. We are scrambling to figure out a way to get them that pricing without me having to go in and edit all 150+ line items. And I keep COUGHING!
I took Oakley to school this morning and his mom will pick him up. I just watched him walk across the playground with his backpack for awhile, he is really stealing my heart.
I am finally getting together with Meagan tonight for dinner to catch up. After living with her for months I seem to go through withdrawals when I don't know what she had for breakfast and all other details of her life. Souper Salad... gotta love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I hope you don't have the same plague that I had. I had a bad cough for about a month and a half. I still break into a coughing fit a couple of times a day. It was pretty miserable.
Now, back to term papers and then I am off to see the Violent Femmes.
Post a Comment