I have my own little Napolean Dynamite at home. Little Oakley never ceases to just crack me up. He even has blue moon boots that he is extremely attached to. I was so excited when there wasn't any snow and I could talk him out of wearing them, but then he informed me that they were his mud boots. Yesterday he was practicing his T-ball skills with his Opa (grandpa) and as they were talking about how great he is doing I happened to glance out the window and see that he was wrapping himself up in the rope/ball... like he was the tether ball pole! I just love that little boy. He makes me laugh so hard.
I got my closet put together finally. It isn't easy trying to share it with someone else. Once I was finished Brian remembered that he had three more boxes of clothes in the garage. Sigh.
Brian's dad is upset with me because I made the comment that I want an engagement ring before I get joint car insurance with Brian. We haven't exactly been the perfect couple with all of the stress of the house and he hasn't talked about the wedding in a long time. I just wanted to make sure that things were going to change and get better before I started to make those decisions (I know, I am living with him... but somehow that's different). Brian understands now and will talk to his dad for me. I hate having people upset with me, but I want to do the engagement thing right this time. I want to have a ring and be planning for a wedding before I sign a Power of Attorney for Brian to make car insurance decisions for me. I guess this all sounds a little odd, somehow it makes sense to me.
Some friends came over this weekend to see the house and hang out. It was fun. I didn't realize that two of the girls didn't like eachother! Oh well, they seemed to make it through ok.
Brian finally has most of his music room set up so that he can start writing and recording again. I am so glad, it is really good for him to have that output for his emotions.
Me and two girls from work are talking in nothing but Nepolian Dynamite (I spell that different/wrong ever time I write it!) quotes lately. It keeps us cracking up. That movie slays me! I guess they have Liger air freshners, bred for their skills in magic.
I am having such a hard time trying to get motivated! I have my change of address form on my desk, I guess there are some things that I will take the plunge and do without being engaged! lol. Brian said that it's just a matter of finances right now, we may refinance the house already and get money out of it. We will probably use that money for a ring/wedding. This makes me very happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
VOTE FOR PEDRO!!!
Post a Comment