So, I find out this morning that my ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend (please keep in mind he has been my ex for about a year now) is talking shit about me. Saying that I'm psycho. I feel like I am in high school again and I can't wait to take my cat into her stupid vet office and confront her. She should at least have a conversation with me before she makes those kinds of judgments, I don't hide the fact that I am psycho, Hellooo! I am female! So I am irritated that it happened, irritated that I live in a small enough town that it got back to me through a new waitress that happened to be talking to Brian and mostly irritated that I am irritated! I really shouldn't give a damn.
This morning before I left I found my cat in a box in my closet. It was the cutest thing, all I could see were two green eyes blinking at me. She didn't want to get out, but I keep the bedroom door closed during the day so that she doesn't rip up the bed canopy. She is just a little ball of cute.
Heather's speech was so amazing last night. It didn't bog you down with statistics and horrifying stories, it was rather uplifting and inspiring. I cried. I was so proud when she got off stage and came to sit by me... like, I'm with the awesome girl that is changing the world. I got to see Elaine too and I love catching up with her.
Today's my dad's b-day and I can't forget to call. I wrote it on my hand so I won't (knock on wood)
I was up all night coughing. I honestly don't think that I got more than a couple hours of uninteruppted sleep. I hate this, I am ready to be well again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Useing a bit of logic here, If you are psycho then it means that your ex finds psychotic woman attractive. If the relationship with the new girlfriend is good and successful what does that say about the condition of her mental state?
I had a cold just like yours and I'm just getting over it. I feel for you girl. I called it the lingerer cause it takes forever to go away
Post a Comment