Days like this usually have the Mamas and the Papas singing in the background of my mind. Somewhat mundane, hard to get back in the swing of things. My cough has gotten worse and keeps me up most of the night, I am better throughout the day and I can't complain about that.
Last night I was walking down the hall and heard what sounded like gurgling bubbles coming from the toilet, I was afraid to lift the lid so I yelled out the garage door for Brian to come quick. We just thought that maybe the toilet was clogged until I happened to notice that both tubs had about an inch and a half of sewage in them. We had Roto Rooter at the house at 9 pm last night snaking our sewer, yes.. it's beginning to sink in that I am a homeowner.
I am very blah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment