Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Tuesday Flu Blues

On Monday I started to feel pretty shitty. By that night I was so miserable. I stayed home yesterday and all of my joints hurt, even my hair hurt. At about seven last night I broke out into a cold sweat and started to feel better. It just felt so odd to sit there and sweat profusely. This is probably pretty disgusting to anyone reading, so I will shut up. Brian was sick before me and becuase we have been having restless nights we haven't slept in the same bed for a few days. I don't like that at all. Neither does he.

I remember in high school when I was home sick I loved to watch day time TV all day long. This was not the case yesterday, there was literally nothing on. I used to love to watch A Wedding Story. I would almost always cry. Yesterday I thought that the groom was a little feminine and thought that it was great that he could still find love. Well, it was a lesbian couple, which is fine... really I don't have a problem with that. It's just not as cute when the groom bursts into tears when there is the possibility that she could have PMS.

I'm pretty sure that it hasn't completely sunk in yet that I am actually living in this beautiful house. It is so perfect. Maybe once I clean it the first time it will! We are probably going to refinance already because we had to go through a preferred lender of the housing development who jerked us around. Brian has a family friend that can do a much better job and I think we may have already locked in a better rate. If we can already get some of the equity out of the house (it's value went up $15,000 before we even moved in) then Brian wants to plan a quick wedding and be married in September. I am so happy, but the thought of wedding stress on top of new homeowner stress... wow! I might as well run out and get knocked up while I'm at it, not that I would run far.

So, there's a tentative September or October wedding date... mark your calendars! I have to laugh because I know some of you have heard me say this type of thing before! lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear that you were or are sick. Hopefully you are feeling better and can get back to dealing with school boards, picking out drapes, wedding plans and all the other professional and domestic crap. Personally, I am taking a break from term paper writing in order to mop my kitchen floor. Pure thrilling excitement!